Monday, February 4, 2013

This is me ....


And I may just be completely utterly insane.  I promise not to write much. 

But I am taking a moment to speak of my hair in these pics.  I normally wear hats in the pics for a reason.  My hair is growing out.  It was shaved down to a 1/4 inch.  Why you may ask?  Why not?  One less thing to worry about but I am currently letting it grow out until the beginning of April so it is gonna look bad in the coming months. 

Not one person in this world can accuse me of not putting it all out there.  Here I am in all my glory..

These are so BAD .........
 



Every other month I plan to take pics in this exact bathing suit.  I will feel progress.  Hopefully, I will see progress.  In the past week, I have started to overhaul my nutrition and feel so much better.  Don't get me wrong ... I am not repulsed by myself.  I'm all good just want to look the way that I feel.  And I learned do not take pics on a day where you consumed a good bit of carbs ... I feel very puffy!

This is me and I may just be totally utterly insane!    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment