Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bring on the challenges.........

Hello!  How is everyone tonight?  It has been a rough day in my world today.  Started around 1:30 am with the stomach flu, maybe food poisoning.  I don't know.  Much better now but still not 100%!  But I will be "back in the saddle" again tomorrow.  Not going to be down for long.  I'm gonna own April if it kills me! 

As you might remember, I received this in the mail yesterday...........



I spent my sick day reading.  I covered all the information provided....paperwork, manual, nutrition plan, and basically any thing that was in print!  As I stated yesterday, I purchased the "challenge pack".  It includes the workout system, Shakeology, and some sort of coaching that I won't get into.  The Shakeology is not some thing that I would normally try but since I have issues with consuming food after working out.  My plan is to give it a shot.  It was purchased.  It will be used. 

It seems all Beachbody systems revolve around a 90-day plan.  I'm sure there are ones that are shorter.  Les Mills Pump is no different.  I have decided to commit myself to the 90 day challenge as set forth in the manual.  I will start on Monday, April 7, 2012.  My 90th day would be Wednesday, July 4, 2012.  Seriously can you think of a better day to end on?!  I will follow the charts and workouts as planned.  Plan to take my measurements and pictures.  By george, I'm getting that shirt for sending them in!  And I will continue my 200 squat challenge, April Kick-Ass challenge, and my running.

I should mention that starting this Friday a 1,000 push-ups in a week challenge will start also.  If nothing else comes out of this .... makers of OTC pain medication should love me!  You all know that is a joke.  I rarely take a thing other than my daily vitamin.  Also, my plan is to follow the nutrition plan as close as possible.  I eat pretty much every thing that is in the book.  I will need to calculate the amount of calories that will be consumed daily.  Since that is a problem for me, I think this could be a good exercise for me to do.  My goal is to stick closely to it .... calories, fat, protein, etc.  I just need to make adjustments to some of the proteins.  I don't consume much meat at all and I need to make the proteins ones that I consume. 

So, here I go.  Taking what I believe is a step in the right direction for my health and wellness.  I'm very excited to see what these 90 days will bring.  I'm also very excited that I'm taking this commitment.  Let's see what comes out on the end of this 90 day journey!  Wish me luck!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment