Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm official!

Okay, this could also be titled Family Fish Day Edition.  But honestly, I'm technically official now. 


Fishing license!  Hey it is a big deal in this house.  I hate fishing but my kiddos love it.  All in the name of love.  And I was amazed that it has my name, drivers license number, and age on it.  Now, I'm not embarrassed to be 40 years old at all.  But is there like a high theft rate on Ohio fishing licenses.  And it isn't like I'm gonna be letting 25 years old use it.  LOL 



Some sandwiches for lunch.  Family had chips along with theirs.  Also, enjoyed a little veggies!  Gotta fuel up to get your "fish on"!  LOL    This was the first pic of the day.  They all said together "Guess we are part of the blog."  Sounding about that enthusiastic about it! 


They have been fed.  They have used the facilities.  They are ready.  Four fishing poles.  Two kids.  Oh and one baby doll. 


I gave it a shot.  A long one.  Over 1 1/2 hours for the girl and I.  Not one single bite.  One of the many reasons that I don't like fishing. 


But these two love it ... so ... so ... and I love them. 


UH OH!  Someone was taking selfies!  Glad it didn't end up in the lake!


Hubby decided to move.....


Just a shot out on the lake past the dam.....


Look at my finds!  A rubber worm and salamander.  This made her day!


Then look what we found on the playground.  Not sure but you may be a little too big for that duck! 


Always has construction on the brain......


They asked if this picture could make the blog! 


Even the little guy had to ride the duck.  This duck picked the short straw today! 

Three hours of fishing.  Not one bite.  Well other than bug bites.  Playground.  Snack.  Moving on. 

 
 
Not all family adventures are eventful.  But all family adventures are fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment