Thursday, August 2, 2012

Early to bed. Early to rise.

Early to bed.  Early to rise.  Makes a man healthy wealthy and wise! 

Why did I choose that title?  Honestly, I have no idea. 

So the question of the day is .... Do you like to workout in the AM or the PM? 

I personally am a AM girl.  And I am not a morning person.  My normal routine was created in order to "not bother" my children with my working out.  More like so they don't "bother" me when I'm doing it.  I like to be up and at it by 6 am at the latest.  That way the majority of my workout is done before their eyes even open in the morning.  Works great during the school year!  I get up.  Get it done.  Take a shower.  Wake them. And we go from there.  If I'm planning a run that day .... it is done as soon as I drop them off at school. 

In the past, I've been brutally honest about working out in the PM.  Seriously, I hate it.  Loathe it.  Detest it.  Plus when I workout out at night, I'm wide awake for hours!  Who wants that?!  I don't want to sit up staring at the TV or reading a book just because I'm pumped because of a workout.  The kiddos won't sleep in for me.  And then I drag @ss the next day. 






So what is your preference?  I know a good deal of people must work around their work schedule.  So my view is as long as you get it in ... it is all good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment