Sunday, October 14, 2012

My "other life" ... Creative Celebrations, LLC

Smoke and mirrors!  Smoke and mirrors! 
 
More like tape and tacks! 
 
My "other life" consists of tulle, rhinestones, glassware, mirrors, lights, and the list could go on.  All depending on what the event entails.  I am co-owner of Creative Celebrations, LLC.  We are an event decorating business.    

No matter how hard I try .. the card does not scan well at all! 


We are a fledgling company that is really trying to make it work!  My business partner is my cousin.  I know what you are thinking!  Family and business don't mix.  Well.  Honestly.  Most times they don't.  And you never know...this might not either!  LOL  We started this company because, well seriously, who doesn't like a wedding?  She had done flowers and set-up for several people on her own.  I had done set-up and decorations for several people on my own.  A comment was made.  A conversation was had.  A plan was set in to motion.  A business was started.  Just that easy! 

We are equipped to decorate for weddings, receptions, baby showers, wedding showers, and all types of parties.  We try to cover the entire scope of the event if necessary.  Offering a line of favors to aisle runners.  Cookie trees to table coverings.  Glass centerpieces to outdoor archways.  And a ton of stuff in between.  We really strive to make each and every event as special as the guests of honor.  I truly want to make our customers dreams a reality.  But we do have our limits! 

Here are a few pics from our photo album.  Some where taken this weekend while others are older.  My business partner normally takes pics so she has more of them to choose from than I do. 

Just a few easy pew bows! 

One of our locked card boxes.  It is a cake style box. 

One of our small square vases.  We love to use table "diamonds"! 

Three tier floater.  Ribbon and rhinestones around the top. 

One of our taller vases done in red roses. 

One of my favs1  You can't really see him but there is a fish swimming around in there! 

 Lighted topiary!


We have around 10 glass centerpieces to choose from.  We work from there.  Accommodating all color schemes and any themes as closely as possible.  And all of our package pricing include us setting everything up and taking everything down that we provide.  As listed above the fish centerpieces was one of my favorites.  I personally LOVE when a bride is willing to go "out of the box".  I'm not a in the box kinda girl and love to come up with "out there" ideas.  And a split wood centerpiece that I carved the bride and grooms initials in was a good one also.  Unfortunately, there was an issue with our memory card and all pics were lost from that wedding. 

So, there in a nutshell is my "other life".  If you live in this area and know anyone looking to get their event "spiffed" out by all means tell them to give us a call!  "Roll the dice" on us.  You won't be dissapointed!  We do have a Facebook page for viewing.  It has been ignored for a little while but items will be posted regularly from here on out!  Thanks for taking the time to view my "other life"! 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment