Tuesday, January 22, 2013

LLSF Virtual 1/2 Marathon & LLSF Yoga Challenge

Just gonna get right to business! 

The LoveLaughSweatFuel Virtual 1/2 Marathon will be held on the weekend of May 25 - 26, 2013.  The race is a walk or run.  You determine where and when you run the 13.1 miles.  Just as long as it falls on the weekend of May 25 - 26, 2013.  You can register for the virtual race on my facebook page ... LoveLaughSweatFuel. 

I will be giving 13.1 window stickers to 30 participants.  They will be given as a random draw from all of the participants that finish the 13.1 race.  For those participants in my "neck of the woods", I will be putting a run/walk together for those that maybe interested.  All information can be found on the events section of my facebook page .. LoveLaughSweatFuel.   

and
 
The LoveLaughSweatFuel 3 month Yoga Challenge will begin on February 1, 2013 and end on May 1, 2013.  I came up with this challenge because yoga can benefit anyone.  It has helped immensely with my breathing, flexibility, and just general mood.  In signing up for this challenge, you commit  to doing yoga at least once a week during the months of February, March, and April.  The style yoga is of your choice. 
 
At the end of the challenge, names will be collected and a drawing will be held.  I will be drawing two names.  The grand prize winner will receive a gift certificate from Om Sweet Om jewelry and a yoga inspired shirt vinyl from Sticky Side Down Vinyl.  The first prize winner will receive a yoga inspired shirt vinyl from Sticky Side Down Vinyl.  Again to register please see the events section of my facebook page .. LoveLaughSweatFuel. 
 
Please remember that sharing is always an option.  Share away!  Hope to see lots entrants! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment