Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Les Mills Pump Phase 1 .... PART 2

Let me start with an apology.  I planned to complete this last night but truthfully after class, getting the kiddos showered and into bed ... well ... I'll admit to being tired.  And I just didn't feel like doing it!  And the thought of sharing some of these pics is just down right scary!  Truthfully!  No one out there can say that I don't "put it all out there".  Really.  And for the whole world to see.  But you know what I accepted my body a long time ago.  It is strong.  It is mine.  I have never said that I'm a little girl.  And I work every day to make it the perfect little home for me!  Hey and if sharing my story makes just one person out there more comfortable in their own skin .. guess what .. it is a win for me! 

So after Phase 1 of Les Mills Pump, I'm not going to lie!  Truthfully, I feel different.  Now some of what I say may not make sense but to me it does.  I feel a little longer and leaner.  My legs definitely feel stronger.  And my core ... well ... it hurts almost daily from the ab workouts.  Which once you see the pics you'll understand I need core work!  So, I'll stop dilly dallying around and get right to it!

I'll list my results, show pics, and then give some thoughts about it all ..............................

                             April 9, 2012                                   May 20, 2012

Chest                     43                                                        41 1/2
R. Arm                  14 3/4                                                  14 1/4
L. Arm                  14 1/2                                                  14
Waist                     38                                                        37
Hips                       41 1/2                                                 40 1/2
R. Thigh                25                                                        24 1/2
L. Thigh                24 1/2                                                  24
Weight                  190                                                      191



OMG!  4-12-2012 ... why doesn't someone stop me from doing this?! 



5-22-2012  The other shorts are MIA....I can not find them!  At least there is not "do-rag".  Hey, I wear some thing on my head almost all the times that I exercise.  NICE FARMERS TAN!   




Yes, I do go out in the sun!  Believe it or not! 



I don't know what I was looking at. 


You have to give me some credit for putting it all out there!  Can't believe I am going on vacation for two weeks and PASSED on the tanning bed.  Nothing wrong with being pale.  But seriously, from my calculations that is down 5 1/2 total inches and up one pound.  And the biggest difference is in my chest!  My chest!  I don't really have much as it is.  It doesn't need to go anywhere!  BUT, I look at it all as being subjective.  I had cheated a week ago and did some measurements ... my waist measured at a 36 1/4 and my weight was at 185.  So, I am completely aware that it is all relative.  My body really seems to like the 185 to 190 range.  I struggle to keep it below 185. 

My hubby is amazed that it is only 5 1/2 inches gone.  To us it looks much different.  Clothes fit differently.  He is beginning to hate that.  It always costs him money.  My Momma was amazed that it was only 5 1/2 inches.  She has told me more than once that I am looking much trimmer.  And the best thing she said was tighter!  Overall for the first phase, I would grade myself as a 85% nutritionally and 90% movement wise.  

I have already taken steps to "wrangle" in my nutrition and bring it up into the 90% or higher range.  And we're working on upping the weights on the movement side.  I'm really looking forward to what this next phase will bring.  This is starting to become a little fun.  Boy does that sound sadistic!  I love torturing myself.  LOL! 

So overall at this point, I would recommend Les Mills Pump.  You may need to do some tweaking here and there to make it your own but don't you with every program out there!  So are you coming along this month?  Are you ready to see what this next phase will bring? 


I am! 

Come on!  Lets' Go!     


And one thing I have learned from doing this blog over the past several months... I really need to smile more often!  No wonder people think I'm irritated most of the time!   




2 comments:

  1. You look great, Jen! Your hard work with LMP and all of your other activities is really paying off! You should be very proud of yourself...on to the next phase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a BIG difference even if the scale and tape measure don't seem to show it. You look great!! Keep up the good work! You truly are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete