Sunday, May 6, 2012

Whos' serve is it?!

Today was family tennis.  Well family minus one.  My hubby was working at our property.  The remaining three played tennis, fueled our bodies with lunch, and then went to help him.  The "Three Stooges" headed off to our local tennis court.  Just a little public park and playground about 2 miles up the road.  The tennis court needs a little TLC.  But all in all, it works for us.  We travel to a few different parks to play.  They wanted this one today! 



Muscles and Killer! 


Killer with her own racket.  I had to give in a purchase the child's racket.  The others were just to heavy for her!  She loves it! 


Muscles couldn't be left out!  He has the intermediate racket.  Just right.  Adult ones are a little to top heavy.  This racket is a little shorter and more stoudt.  It works well for him. 


They wanted a shot of us three.  Do you know how hard that is?  And trust me ... there is never anyone at this park to ask for help. 


You have to hit the playground!  Yeppers, she is getting a little big for it.  But she doesn't care. 


Don't mind me Mom!  I'm allowed to dig a hole here!  He just loves this thing.  Heck for that matter so does she.  But it is heavy and hard to maneuver for her. 


Best monkey impression!  She wanted to do pull-ups.  Who is she kidding?!  Daddy is the only one in this house that can do more than two.  I would love to do 5 quality pull-ups!  I just asked him to get me set up in the garage.  NEW GOAL! 


BAD PICK ALERT!  I was hot and tired.  No apologies!  Hope everyone else got out there and enjoyed the beautiful day.  We had a blast!  And I look at this day as a big success!  My family went to Dairy Quenn after all our hard work was done and over with.........I had a water!  Yep.  Nothing else.  It was great.  Didn't feel deprieved in the least! 

Now what did you accomplish today?  Anything you are proud of and want to share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment