Thursday, November 15, 2012

What can a year do .. part 8

It is the 11th month and I'm only on part 8.  Better late than never....right?!  LOL

Here is my monthly number report.  Not gonna lie.  Still struggle with food.  Either eat way not enough or all is good.  I'm trying to log into myfitnesspal regularly but I so hate it.  Honestly.  I can't lie.  If you haven't already realized how much I hate it ... I hate it!  I don't like listing my food.  And trying to figure out what my workouts would be considered.  UGH! 

Done with the pity party.....

I have logged in more this past month than ever before.  I'm enjoying changing my "diet" up a little.  With wanting more calories, I have been consuming real salad dressing.  Kinda nice for a change.  I still stick with balsamic vinaigrette most of the time but I kinda like being able to throw a French or what ever in there every so often. 

Workouts have been going well.  I still enjoy Les Mills Pump.  And I've been "nose to the grindstone" about the Speedier 5K program that I joined.  Getting excited about next weeks race.  And the Crossfit workouts.  Well, they may kill me.  I'm not joking.  I have never had my chest and shoulders hurts as much as they did after one of these workouts.  More like torture sessions.  I won't stop.  I know the pay off is coming. 

So here are my pics for this month .... please excuse the non-cropping of the photos and my hat.  For some reason when cropped they become no longer available.  IDK why?  Me and electronic devices don't really get along. 

Honestly, do I look like I do what I do?  English was not my major.  Please don't judge me on that.  LOL!  I feel like I look like I do what I do!  And that is what is most important! 



This picture came up really big at first.  It made me realize something.  I do have one body image issue.  I am seriously gonna have "turkey neck" when I get older.  Nothing can be done.  I don't know a Grimm or Kuhar family member without a double chin.  Guess it could be worse.



Hubby wanted to take a picture of my kickin' calf muscles.  See the definition between the two heads coming out.  Really the only thing this picture shows is that I need lotion.  Badly! 

Last time around was on 10-10-12 and here are those numbers followed by today's ......

Chest  37 1/4
Waist  36
R bicep  14
L bicep  13 3/4
R thigh  23 3/4
L thigh  23 1/2
R calf   15 1/4
L calf  15 1/2
And the weight was .. drum roll .. has it ever changed?  190

Today .....

Chest 37
Waist  36
R bicep  14 1/2
L bicep  14
R thigh  23 1/2
L thigh  23 1/4
R calf  15 1/4
L calf  15 1/4
And the weight .. drum roll .. 187!  Shut the front door!  It moved!  It moved!  After 11 months of being 190 .. wow down 3 lbs!  Down in clothing sizes.  Down in measurements.  Still considered obese!  I could really care less what this number says. 

I feel great.  I plan to work myself right on into the holidays and through out.  No excuses!  No more excuses!  I may not always post but I always do the work.  If I don't .. I own it and I report it.  Some days, well, I feel like the shrinking lady.  I love seeing new things.  Like right now sitting here typing .. well .. I can see my triceps in the mirror.  I like it.  Yes, I am strange.  I feel good.  I feel really good.  And on Tuesday at Zumba someone asked me if I was a runner.  It felt really weird saying "Yes." 

If I could video myself dancing to James Browns .. I feel good!  I would.  Moving forward.  Head down putting in the work. 


We all know this series is gonna go past the one year mark.  I'm excited to see what comes of it all.  I'm anxious to see what comes in the new year.  One thing is for sure .. no matter what .. I'm already a champion!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment