Thursday, September 20, 2012

A few of my favorites!

Thought I would try a little something different today .... gonna share a short list of a few blogs and Facebook pages that I enjoy.  Each one brings me some type of motivation.  Inspiration.  Heck, even irritation at times!  I'm not the best at posting links so you may have to do some work if you are interested at looking at the pages.  LOL



100 Days of Real Food .... home of the 100 day real food challenge.  Seriously, I love food.  I love real food.  They have great ideas, tips, and thoughts!  And show you some great alternatives to every day crap!  Sorry!  The FB page is 100 Days of Real Food or you can find them at http://www.100daysofrealfood.com

Help!  Mom's on a Health Kick .... journey out of the drive-thru lane and into a healthy lifestyle.  First off, seriously, don't look at her blog or FB page hungry.  It ALWAYS looks yummy!  Even the oatmeal...LOL.  That is a little inside joke.  And she will seriously bug the crap out of you to drink water!  The FB page is Help!  Mom's on a Health Kick or you can find her at http://momonahealthkick.blogspot.com.  Trust me ... if you like food ... there won't be a let down! 

Fit Chicks .... a community where anyone can ask questions.  I've asked questions.  I've gotten answers and opinions.  I've answered questions.  Doesn't matter the topic or where you are in your journey .. someone will answer you!  The FB page is Fit Chicks or you can find them at http://fitchicks-fitchicks.blogspot.com.


I See Fit People .... UNLEASH YOUR INNER BADASS!  Ran by three friends all who are there to motivate you to UNLEASH YOUR INNER BADASS!  And maybe develop a serious passion for coffee.  Hasn't happened yet for me!  LOL  All about getting up, getting busy, and living!  The FB page is I See Fit People or you can find them at http://iseefitpeople-everywhere.com.

Workout Girl .... The Tif Reduction plan.  Her journey from fatty to hottie .. the good the bad and the ugly!  Seriously, a working mom with two kiddos and a hubby.  Trying to make her way.  Battling her way through the hills and valleys of life.  The FB page is Workout Girl or she can be found at http://2fitfreaks.wordpress.com.

Marieannes Fitness Journey .... a womans journey to the fitness competition stage while beating Rheumatoid Arthritis.  She doesn't claim to be any type of expert.  Just out there doing her thing.  Day by day!  The FB page is Marieanns Fitness Journey. 

MomSwimBikeRun .... looking to share her journey as she balances being a mom and trains to be sane!  She shares her ups and downs ... not very many downs ... in running and fitness.  Along with different crafty ideas, party stuff, and family life!  The FB page is MomSwimBikeRun or she can be found at http://momswimbikerun.blogspot.com.



So there you have it!  Just a few of the many pages or blogs that I follow.  Some for motivation.  Some for inspiration.  Some just so I know that I'm not the only crazy one out there!  LOL  I will share others in the coming weeks and months. 

Have a great day!   

1 comment: