Tuesday, September 4, 2012

So what did you do today?

Every once in a while you just need to ask what others did with their day?  Come on.  Tell me.  Did you run?  Lift?  Body Pump?  P90X?  Chalene Extreme?  Karate?  Crossfit?  HIIT?  Zumba?  Belly dance?  Walk?  Spin?  Bike?  Swim?  Row? 

Not sure but I may have covered every thing.  At least I tried to cover every thing! 

Today, I really sat out in a better frame of mind to hit my goals head on.  For those that don't know it already, well, I do 80% of my workouts at home.  There are a few reasons for that choice ... 1.  The road is free, 2.  I'm cheap, 3.  There never used to be any good gyms around this area, 4.  I'm cheap, 5.  I was never interested in taking classes or dealing with other people and hours of operation, 6.  I'm cheap, and 7. at home I can workout when ever it is convenient for me, myself, and I. 

Normally, I get in a good portion of my movement for the day before the kiddos even wake up. 

I enjoy it that way. 

So today, I did a little cleaning.  Rearranging.  Moving around. 

This is my "cubby hole".  My "playroom".  My "me zone".  One small portion of the front room.  Right inside the front door.  Kinda small.  But it gets the job done. 


Few of my plates, barbells, etc.  There are more.  Many more.  Seem to have an abundance of 10's.  IDK why.  That is okay.  10's can become 20's, 40's, 60's and the list goes on.  And I can't find my 50 plates.  Hubby thinks that I sold them but I don't remember.  Looking at a stand which will make bringing in the rest easier. 


Bench, weights, hamster wheel, rubber floor mat, yoga mats & blocks.  My hubby bought me the pull-up bar but we have no door jams to support it.  Nice thought! 

My trusty workout shoes.  All for different things.  Septembers calendar.  Need to move Pump of the hamster wheel! 

End of my bench that can either be used for presses or squats.  Which do you think I'm aiming for? 

 
 
Ready.  Willing.  Able. 
 
 
Three words that describe me today.  
 
 
I'm prepped.  I'm in the starting blocks.  The gun has went off.  Now the race begins. 
 
 
Tomorrow ..... excitement ...... introduction to CrossFit!  Should be fun
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment