Monday, January 2, 2012

Cheating again!

Today was the day!  I started my "affair" all over again.  Yes, as I've stated before, I cheat on my husband regularly.  He is aware of it.  Actually, he really likes the fringe benefits from my cheating. 

Here is my morning date.....



Yes, it is a bad picture.  What can I say?  Tony is back and in full force in my life.  Been a couple of bad weeks without him.  I know some of you find him a little irritating.  I can agree with that.  He does talk an awful lot!  But when I'm with him....



I break a pretty good sweat.  Actually, not much in this picture but the others you could really tell.  Even for me ... they were a little up close and personal.  I really don't take the best pics.  And as you can tell, I'm a real "fashionista" in general.  If you are worried about how you look when working out ... you aren't really working out for the right reasons.  No one should look good!  I purchased my "desk calender" for my wall.  It is now filled out with pre-set daily workouts.  My plan is to follow them as directly as I can until April.  I know there has to be some give-n-take. 

I came across the following ....



This really spoke to me.  Can't wait to see what their February promise is!  Today, the kiddos wanted Potato Soup for dinner.  I know it isn't every ones thing BUT my kids eat just about everything.  So, I came up with my Loaded Potato Soup.......   


We have potatoes, celery, carrots, white corn, lima beans, natural ground chicken, garlic salt, onion powder, and a little chicken bouillon.  No dairy!  I added no milk or cream.  Trying a little healthier version of Potato Soup.  Who said you can't get a serving of veggies or a little protein in Potato Soup?  It was a hit.  Well, John thought the chicken was cheese curds.  IDK why!  I've never purchased cheese curds in my entire life and don't plan to anytime soon.  The kids don't understand that when I make most things, I don't follow recipes.  I just pick, choose, and add things until it tastes good.  So, it will never taste the same twice.  Most of our favorite meals have come about that way. 

Plyometrics and a short run on tap for tomorrow.  Hope everyone has a great and wonderful evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment