Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A good case of the WHYS?!

As a parent you quickly realize that children seem to love the word why.  I understand.  Truthfully, you don't learn if you don't question.  That is part of how we grow.  I suffer from a good case of the WHYS' today. 

Why did I not do my run this morning? 


Why did I think it could be done in the evening?

Why does food tracking suck so much? 

Why can't there be an easier way to count calories other than weighing & measuring food? 

Why can't I just loose fat (not weight) eating what I do? 

Why am I one of the oddballs that eats too little calories??!?!?!

Why do the things I want to do in life not correspond with the amount of money I have to spend?

Why are there not any events closer?

Why can't there be exercise/workout classes around here I'm interested in attending?   

Why are running events so pricey? 

Why would I want to follow my desire for a career when I don't know if I would make a dime at it around here?  



If you can provide any insight, I would really appreciate it! 



I'm thankful that my kids are happy, healthy, ornery, and irritating at times.  It makes life interesting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment