Thursday, January 12, 2012

Titles are hard!

Okay, I have to admit that some days the titles are hard to come up with.  Heck, coming up with things to talk about is hard some days.  More wrangling collecting my thoughts.  But for some reason the titles don't just roll out!  So, last time I left with the "whys".  Some days are just filled with those!  I'm really trying to put my all in for the year. I'm aware we are still in January.  My diet, I HATE THAT WORD,  is where I struggle the most.  Back in the day, while attending Weight Watchers, I was told more than once that I don't consume enough especially for the amount of exercise that is done.  The last leader told me to stop exercising as much and eat more.  WHAT!?  Honestly, who has ever been told that at a Weight Watchers meeting?

I was not even close to my points for the day.  And that didn't include those bonus exercise points.  Many times, I was eating until I literally felt sick.  I don't know about you but that really isn't an enjoyable feeling for me.  So, I struck out on my own.  Now don't get me wrong.  I eat a lot!  A lot!  But apparently not enough.  Myfitnesspal.com is telling me the same thing.  I'm really liking how I feel on this mostly vegetarian thing.  I do eat meat on occasion but I'm picky.  This is turning out to be harder than I ever thought.  Should be interesting to see how this year goes!  I'll figure it out sooner or later!  Let us all hope that it is on the sooner side.......

Yesterday, I had to make up some miles from Tuesday.  I VOW TO NEVER EVER PUT OFF MY RUN UNTIL THE EVENING!  IT NEVER WORKS FOR ME!  I've been going into daily workouts with the mindset of all in or nothing.  I had just 2 miles on schedule and had 2 make up.  I decided to push it.  Push it hard!  I completed my 4 miles, including a 1/4 miles walking warm-up in 40 min. and some odd seconds.  OMG!  Did you hear that!  40 minutes and some odd seconds.  Not bad for a "chubby weight girl"!  I figure the only way I'm going to get faster is to push myself on occasion.  I give props to any and all that run below a 10 minute mile.  That is amazing and I am in awe of you!  Hit my P90x shoulder and arm tape also!  Gotta love the "glamour" muscles! 

Today, just a short 3 miles around 11:3? a mile.  My legs were tired.  Heck, I was tired!  Then Ab Ripper.  I hate dislike ab work!  Ironic because it is the one area, other than my double chin, that I have always had issues with.  I passed on Yoga X today.  I'll regret it later.  Well, the kids are heading off to bed ... a little late tonight.  They are not so secretly wishing for a snow day or delay tomorrow.  I'm not telling my wish.  Well, 5:15 am rolls around quickly.  I'll be up with Tony and hitting the legs and back tomorrow!

Hope all of you had an active and event filled day!  With the weekend rolling in, WHAT ARE YOU BIG PLANS FOR IT?  Do you have any fun activities planned?  I'm thinking about taking the kids ice skating.  They will love it.  John will hate it! 




I'm thankful for Morningstar Spicy Black Bean burgers ..... YUMMY!  Toasted bread, little mayo, thinly sliced red onion, and lettuce.  Can't get better!  Well, actually if you are lucky to eat them with in season tomato ... even better!  We love Morningstar products.  Give them try if you haven't already!     

No comments:

Post a Comment