Friday, December 16, 2011

I'll take a veggie burger at BK?!

Good day!  Spent a little time out and about today.  Just like everyone else, out there getting a few last minute things.  I realized today that people worry and scare me.  To see grown adults throwing fits over a store not having "the right color".  Does your son need a blue Nintendo DS?  No, he needs food, water, and shelter.  If his life is ruined because of the color of a video game system, here is just my thought, you might want to check you parenting skills. 

Momma talked me into Burger King today for lunch.  You see they were giving away free french fries.  You know ... that $1.00 is going to break her.  Let me just put it out there .... my Momma is tight with her money.  It could be said that is why my parents have the money they do.  So, I was not really pleased with the choice.  REALLY, BURGER KING!  I haven't like that place since I worked there right out of high school.  But to my surprise on the menu .... BK Veggie Burger by Morningstar.  Now that is right up my alley.  It was a good sandwich.  I like Morningstar products and will have to keep that option in my mind.  You know it is fresh because, really and truly, how many veggie burgers do you think they sell in Calcutta, Ohio?  I'll admit to the free fries.  They were good.  The fact they were free made the great! 


SWEATING around here got a little hard.  I've been banned from our playroom.  That is also my workout area.  One small area contains most of my stuff.  Some gets moved around.  We've been having some trouble with our Christmas tree, Leroy.  Really, who names their tree?  We do.  He keeps falling over.  So, we don't want any "unnecessary" movement out there.  I tried to say the movement was necessary but it didn't work.  I'll be striking back outside for my running!  Since the weather is good, I just might pull out the bike.  Routine will be run, walk/ride, run, walk/rid, and so on.  I didn't run today.  And my challenges will be done here in a little while.  Remember those challenges .... 100   push-ups, 200 squats, and 150 chair dips.  Truth be told, I could so accomplish the squats and push-ups in a shorter period of time than the 6 weeks set out.  And I'm probably going to.  Why not?  Remember my new philosophy .... SCREW AVERAGE!  Them dips though!  Between the chair and my shoulder acting up ... it will take the 6 weeks.  NOT COMPLAINING!  I'm all good! 

Here is hoping that each and every single one of you has a great and wonderful Friday evening! 

Remember .... Love much, Laugh often, Sweat daily, and enjoy good Fuel! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment