Sunday, December 4, 2011

More Muscles and Killer

Well today Muscles and Killer had their second wrestling match.  The excitement.  The drama.  The tension.  Where was I at?  There was noise.  There was a smell of sweat in the air.  There was sickness.  And then there was vomit. 

Killers group was up at the beginning.  She was pumped early in the day.  But as we got closer to match time, honestly, she just wasn't herself.  She told me her belly hurt.  I, of course, blew it off as nerves.  She got ready for this.......




She was pinned in the first round and then walked quietly back to wait her turn.  Was a little odd because she was more subdued than normal.  And then here we go again.........




She was pinned again in the first round.  Went to get her and she didn't really want to talk.  HADLEY NOT WANT TO TALK!  Something is a brewing.  We sat down and she laid her head on my lap.  Again, told me she wasn't feeling good.  After a few minutes, she sat on Grandma Grimms lap.  And this happened......


She fell asleep!  WHAT!  She slept the rest of the time. 

In the meantime, Muscles was up.  We have issues that we are working on.  Size wise they were pretty evenly matched.  Hadley was sleeping.  Grandma was trying to yell without waking her up.  She turned and told me "You had better yell!"  Well, let me just say that I made heads turn.  Yes!  That is right.  People turned just to see who was yelling that loud.  Trust me.....we Grimms' can yell.  Uncle Norm would have been proud!  After some maneuvering ..... HE GOT A PIN!  HE PINNED HIS GUY!  I don't know what period.  I think the second but don't hold me to that.  He was THRILLED!  I didn't take pics but lets' just say he had a grin from ear to ear.  It was great!  After long wait and moving to another ring, he was up again.  This fella looked a lot older and was bigger.  But that is okay!  We have to learn.  Unfortunately, he was pinned in the first period.  After all was said and done, he had a great time.  And we headed out. 

We stopped for dinner.  Hadley kept saying her belly hurt BUT she kept eating.  She turned down dessert, a cookie.  Another ODD thing!  We returned home and headed for the showers.  Only to get derailed by Killer puking up everything and anything she may have had in her body.  Guess she was telling the truth all along!  I felt bad.  My girl was telling me all day she didn't feel good AND I DIDN'T BELIEVE HER!  We are all looking forward to next week and whatever it may bring! 

Tomorrow starts my challenges.....100 push-ups, 150 chair dips, and 200 squats.  I'm weirdly excited!  Ready for my early morning dates and looking forward to adding up some miles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment