Thursday, December 8, 2011

What is on your Christmas list?

I'm a Christmas list kinda girl.  I figure this gives people a guide to your desires.  I'm also a pretty practical.  I want things that I am going to use.  Now don't get me wrong, there are many that don't purchase from the list.  And trust me, I've gotten my share of clothing that doesn't fit or is another persons style.  Cheap "running" shoes that I wouldn't run to the mailbox in.  And the list could go on! 

This is my 2011 Wish List.................

1.  Road bike - realized that for longer distances the mountain bike just doesn't get it.

2.  Proform 290 SPX Spin Bike

3.  3 Piece Cast Iron Kettlebell set (20, 25, and 30 lbs.)

4.  P90X2 workout

5.  Insanity workout

6.  Chanel No. 5

7.  Gift certificates from Second Sole, GNC, and Saucony Website

9.  Honey Stingers Organic Energy Chews

10.  Magazine subscription for Shape  

11.  Kindle/Kindle Fire

There were two additional items, Runners World magazine and the Nike running pants, but I purchased the magazine and plan to get the pants this weekend.  I know it sounds like a lot.  And most of the items are pricey.  I don't expect to see much of it.  Do you see a theme?  Yeah, I may not look like what some people think health and fitness is but I work my a@@ off. 

WHAT IS ON YOUR WISH LIST? 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment