Monday, December 5, 2011

Short and sweet ... it's been an interesting day!

Day 1 of my challenges!  YIPPEE!  YAHOO!  I really need a life.  So, today my plan was to do my challenge workout and have someone take a few pics of me doing them.  That didn't happen!  Here is my breakdown......150 chair dips - day 1 level 3 - completed 61 total, 200 squats - day 1 level 3 - completed 77 total, and 100 push ups - day 1 level 3 - completed 61 total.  I'm happy!  The chair dips are what worries me the most.  Our chairs are not comfortable for doing them.  And my workout bench was moved to make room for the tree.

Picked up some lights at Grandma and Pap Breretons' today.  Hadley had to go with us since she was home from school.  She picked out a star for our garage.  And Grandma gave her a few "dolls".  We put them on her shelf and she just loves them.  Lights will be going up later in the week.  Hopefully, the rain will stop at some point. 

Learned today that things always seem to "haunt" you.  Crazy world we live in.  And lord knows ... there are some crazy people in this world.  Hadley is going back to school tomorrow.  Working on tree decorations tomorrow night!  Kids are excited!  HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT AND WONDERFUL DAY!     

No comments:

Post a Comment