Thursday, December 29, 2011

What did you do today?

Here we are again!  So what did you do today?  I regained my exercise area.  May not seem like a big deal but to me .... it is like climbing a mountain.  Leroy was taken down because he was impeding my workouts.  Impeding heck!  I was banned from the room.  Thank goodness for that.  I went to take down the angel and Leroy started to fall.  Could you have imagined me on the hamster wheel or rocking with Tony on our date? 

So here is my workout area ......


Yep, I dont' have much area but I try to make the most out of it!  My shelf holds my 3 pairs of shoes (running, walking, and P90X/all purpose exercise), 'el cheap o push-up bars, and my stability "thing".  I do squats, lunges, and push-ups on it some times.  And it holds my hydration belt and 'do rags.  What ever you want to call them!   


My trusty hamster wheel, Bertha.  I spent 3 hours straight on her one time.  I DON'T EVER WANT TO DO THAT AGAIN!  Don't mind the marks on the wall around the outlet.  Prior to Bertha, I tossed a weight and it kinda busted the wall.  I'm painting this spring! 


This is it!  I brought in part of my weight bench.  Dips will be so much easier on it!  Plus, I can use it instead of the chair for P90X.  Nice little section for my yoga mat and blocks.  I just need to bring in my weights.  Payne messes with the two smaller sets shown so I left them.  It may not seem like much BUT trust me there has been a lot of work done in that little area.  And there will be a whole lot more!  Just proves that you don't necessarily need all kinds of bells, whistles, and room to get some work done. 

Two things are missing .... 1.  My workout calendar.  Buying it tomorrow.  I like to write out and check it of when done.  Makes me feel like I've accomplished something and I can't stand to see a day without a mark.  And 2.  My motto poster!  For the life of me, I can't get it to print out so I'm making a poster tomorrow to hang up.  Nothing like a daily reminder. 

Only Ab Ripper today!  Spent the rest of the daily taking down Christmas decorations.  And I'm going to share myfitnesspal.com information in the next couple of days.  According to it ..... I don't eat enough for the exercise that I do.  SHOCKING!  Not the first time I've been told that. 

Hope each and everyone of you have a great and wonderful day!    

1 comment: