Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Choices

"Pain is inevitable, misery is a choice." 



We make choices daily.    


This 


or This? 



Our life is affected and formed by the choices that we make.



  








Do you choose to go through life with a huge smile on your face?
 









Or do you choose to trudge your way through life unhappy?




Yes, I know that is the happiest unhappy person ever but neither one of them could manage a unhappy face! 


Every day you must take responsibility for your choices. 


Are you happy with your choices?     






I have chosen to not necessarily have daily entries in my blog.  There may be times where I write every day.  And others every couple of days.  Over the next couple of days I will be starting a weekly installment on REAL FOOD.  Why do people shudder when I say REAL FOOD?  Trust me, we don't eat twigs and salads all the time!  I plan to share some really tasty and healthy recipes along the way.  Along with information on where to find items in our local area.  I'm also going to steal the daily "thankful" post idea that goes around this time of year.  My goal is to continue it on a weekly basis.  Some of them will make you laugh!  If you have anything to share on any of the things I may talk about ..... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EITHER POST OR MESSAGE ME AND THEN I CAN ADD IT IN. 


DAY 1 ..... I am thankful for my husband, John.  Without him life would be so mundane.  He shows me everyday what unconditional love is.  Reassures me whenever self-doubt creeps in.  100% makes me laugh daily!  I am thankful for every day that I have had with him since our first date on September 14, 1996.  Never once during that time has my love for him ever wained.     



















 









No comments:

Post a Comment