Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"ROLL THE DICE"

Here I go!  For the very few that may have thought yesterday would be my first post....I FELL ASLEEP!  After an evening of dressing the kiddos, trick-or-treating, the warmth of the house, and a piece of homemade apple pie....I FELL ASLEEP! 

So here I am asking you to "roll the dice" on my blog!  My goal is to show you there is so much in this world to LOVE.  That you should LAUGH daily.  Everything worthwhile in life takes a little SWEAT.  And that good FUEL is essential. 

November 1, 2011 ... sounds like a good day to renew old commitments and start new challenges.  So here is my list ... 1.  90 miles in "Movember" (HA HA).  I'm gonna bury that 90!  2.  P90X!  A fresh new round.  Pushing harder than ever.  And 3.  90 day REAL food challenge.  I know this will be the hardest.  Just think about the time of year!  Oh well, I love a challenge. 

Each installment will get better.  Cross my heart!  It will get more interesting.  Heck, maybe I'll get someone to take my picture for once.  I know there is a "Couch Potato" (she called herself that) out there that has decided to sign up for one of the challenges.  I look forward to seeing her progress and flourish.  If she only knew she made the first blog entry. 

So please take a second and decide .... is it worth "ROLLING THE DICE"? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment