Friday, November 4, 2011

This blog is amazing, right?!

Boy, I'm doing well!  Slept through my first day, made one post, then my phone and internet are out for two days!  Welcome to my world! 

Thought that I would start with being straight forward about something in my life.  Yes, I am married.  Yes, I do cheat on my husband.  WHAT!  Who admits that?!  I can't tell a lie.  My husband knows.  Trust me he enjoys the benefits results.  Every morning at 5:30 am, I have a date.  A date with Tony and my DVD player.  I cheat with Tony Horton.  Yep, that's right!  I'm a P90X "devotee".  I know he can be annoying.  I know he talks a lot.  I know he can be annoying.  I know he talks a lot.  You get the idea!  You know what....it works for me! 

Some love it.  Some hate it.  I love it!  I love it because it involves weights.  I have a "love" for weight lifting.  I have a "love" of muscle.  I have always carried a lot of it.  I have always been the "strong" one.  For years, almost 25 actually, I have went back and forth with lifting weights.  Not "girly" weights.  I've never been a 5, 10, or 15 pounder.  Never understood benching 40 pounds.  Never understood "girl" push-ups.  I could go on.  I'm one of those girls/ladies that seriously used my families weights.  But for a long time, I actually let other peoples perceptions and thoughts about women and weights "skew" my own perception.  THAT STOPPED! 

I love P90X!  I love what it has done for me, my body, and my health.  I love that I can adjust my weights/workout to what ever I want.  I don't have to feel "weird" for not using "girly" weights.  As long as I press play and continue to bring it....I'm good!  Because of P90X and my daily dose of Tony, I have thought about getting out my "Weider Principles" again.  For those that don't know, that is for bodybuilding.  No!  I just let a little secret out.  Yes, I followed the Weider Principles for a good number of years.  Yes, under this "chubby" facade there is a good bit of muscle.  And I am very proud of each and every ounce of it. 

Luckily, I married the right man.  He is very supportive and loves me.  He doesn't care that I cheat on him daily.  And I have come to realize that he is proud of each and every ounce of muscle that I have.  Truth be told....it wouldn't bother me if he cheated on me with Tony!  Don't think that will ever happen!  The love of working out is not a shared passion.  That is okay!  I don't know if I could handle him and Tony.  I might get jealous that Tony had another date.  I am the only one in his life,  right?

Promise, stick with me.  This blog will get better!  I'm going to get a little better organized! 

I SWEAR!   

My kiddos have started wrestling!  What fun.  Can't wait to talk about it.  I actually have some pics to post. 

90 mile for November ..... 10 down and 80 to go!        

No comments:

Post a Comment