Sunday, November 13, 2011

Feels like a long weekend.......

Saturday morning my alarm went off at 4:15 am!  4:15 am!!  Who in their right mind gets up at 4:15 am to workout?!  The verdict is out on whether I'm "in my right mind" but I DO!  Normally, it is 5:15 and that works.  The extra hour was a little hard for me.  But I bitched & moaned jumped up at the sound of my alarm.  Dressed and was ready for my date with Tony at 4:30.  My plan was to do Kenpo X and run 4 miles on the treadmill.  I didn't want to go out on the road that early.  My husband, John, fell asleep on the couch and I didn't want the treadmill to wake him.  So, I opted to add another dvd from P90X.  I added the CardioX.  I was so tired after the two of them.  I could barely do a Dreya Roll at the end of CardioX.  Sad!  Off to the shower, breakfast, packed my purse with some healthy snacks and hit the road about 7:45. 

Arrived a few minutes early at my MIL house ready to hit the road shopping.  We were headed to Robinson Town Centre ... the mall and surronding plazas.  I couldn't get over how BUSY the entire place was already.  It is always busy but it seemed like it a whole lot closer to Christmas.  We ate lunch at Holihans ... IDK that sounds like the name.  Lets' just say if your looking for a good salad the Roasted Asparagus Salad with Pecans and Gorganzola is excellent.  If you looking for salad to eat as a meal the Roasted Asparagus Salad with Pecans and Gorganzola is terrible.  If I knew it was that small, trust me, I would have order something additional. 

I spent a lot of time on the benches at the Mall.  People watching is very intersting.  The reason for sitting is that I learned a lot about shopping style.  Shared a few laughs with my MIL & SILs'.  I do wish we were not missing one but certain situations definately take precidense over others.  My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.  Arrived home around 8:30 pm.  Hadley and John had already done the manis' and pedis' that I had planned for the evening.....Payne was at a buddies.  I was a little bummed that we didn't get to do each others nails.  She bought ice cream for us to share.  And waited until I arrived home to eat any.  I felt obligated to share.  Then fell asleep in the chair and missed our "Scary" movie night.  There is nothing scary about the movies!  But my kiddos love em'. 

Today was beautiful!  Little windy but beautiful.  All I accomplished was StretchX, laundry, dishes, watching football, and relaxing.  Payne slept ... that sleep-over must have been rough because the boy NEVER, NEVER falls asleep during the day.  John helped a friend.  And my girl gave me a hand with everything.  I love help with dinner and dishes!  I had planned to have photos for todays post but I forgot my camera at home!  I really need to check into this memory thing.............

Things I'm thankful for .... #3 My Mother.  I can't even put into words why.  I love her...........              

No comments:

Post a Comment