Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In need of a challenge.........

Short and sweet!  I'm in need of a challenge.  Don't know why but right now I feel like I'm "floundering".  Really!  Back on the run thing.....just 3 miles this week.  I printed out my half-marathon information and set up my schedule.  Thinking about busting out P90X Doubles.  Then I looked at the program and pretty much that is what I was doing.  Just adding running instead of the a dvd.  Getting some new shoes this week.  Taking the hubby to get his also. 

I don't know.  I JUST FEEL LOST RIGHT NOW!  I feel like a plane circling.  Not really having any direction.  That is a weird thing for me.  UGH!  Maybe it is time for a change.  It might just be time to order INSANITY!  Why not I'm already crazy?       

No comments:

Post a Comment